Langsung ke konten utama

Why I continue my study to university level?



March 4, 2017



Assalamualaikum wr.wb


Hy... introduce my name is Aulia Dewi. Can be called Aulia. This is the blog and writing my first. I am the first child of two brothers. I’m from Ketapang Regency, West Kalimantan. Now, I am settled in Pontianak, West Kalimantan to continue my education. Want to know more, read until the end yeah, hehehe

Okay, the title of this time talking about the : 


1.      The reason why I continue study to university level ?

First, of course, as the reason most people, so after graduating from college can get a better job again; have income more than just graduated from senior high school; have a wider knowledge; get a lot of experience; and also want to get a degree; because it is a condition that is easily accepted when applying for a job.

Second, maybe in addition, if  I didn’t go to college, want to be what I letter? Among the many competitors that has a variety of educational backgrounds, do I just rely on senior high school diplomas? Sure, I can work, but not enough to meet the needs of the now a wide range of, is fulfilled only rely on pocket graduated senior high school? Yeah, in the future the next time my husband a good job, but if you don’t? And I was definitely embarrassed by parents each have a degree, state employees also, i should be happy his with the achievement I, and viewing a family environment alhamdulillah have background of a good education. All of his motivates me to go to college, to improve the standard of living better again and realize his at the University of Tanjungpura.


2.      Why choose Economic Education?

Well, this is also not unexpected guess, i could continue my studies here. Because the of the test SNMPTN, the intention I choose Geography Education, because my ability is more directional in there. But why at the time of sign up, my eyes were drawn to the Economics of Education, the focus to the Economy, I think if I was in Economy, I graduated not only be a Teacher, but his coverage area, can in the bank, working in an office, and others. So I decided for the first option of Economic Education and the second Geography Education at the University of Tanjungpura. I think it could pass based on academic ability which leads to more geography, but when the announcement of SNMPTN and alhamdulillah I was accepted at the University of Tanjungpura the department of Economic Education. Wow... Economics, actually I not so want his. I was thinking I’d meet Management, Accountancy, counting other people’s money, hehehe. My math is tested again here and I don’t  like it. But I am determined I have to love course, because when we love something, in the future will be lived with easily and and smoothly, amen... Hmm from what I was babbling about always education, because my ideals of small indeed want to be a Teacher, reflecting from my Mother that is indeed a primary school teacher. I want to continue the struggle of his but more than a primary school teacher, amen... Of course here I was taught a lot of experience about the Teacher, provision for me in the future. I am grateful to god could pass here, because not only to get economic science, but also education, alhamdulillah...

All of my story. Thank you for reading this article. Please sorry if there any wrong words and offend readers. Hopefully my writing is a little or a lot can bring benefits for all of us. And hopefully at another time we can meet again in the next article, amen...



Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task Unit 1 : Profession of an Economist ( March 7, 2017)

Name :  1. Aulia Dewi 2. Arini Bella Valensya Sirait 3. Nadia Anggriani     UNIT 1 PROFESSION OF AN ECONOMIST Careers : Economist I.                    Vocabulary 1.       Satisfaction       = Kekuasaan 2.       Costs                 = Biaya - biaya 3.       Determine         = Menentukan 4.       Engage              = Mengikutsertakan 5.       Forecast            = Ramalan 6.       Revenues          = Penghasilan 7.       Insurance          = Asuransi 8.       French               = Orang Prancis 9.       Entrepreneurs   = Pengusaha 10.   Mystery              = Kegaiban 11.   Paychecks          = Cek Upah/Gaji 12.   Percentage        = Presentasi 13.   Growth               = Pertumbuhan 14.   Measured           = Teratur 15.   Incease              = Kenaikan 16.   Addictiveness    = Menyebabkan Kecanduan II.                 Exercise 1 : 1.

Speech: War Against Corruption for final examination by Aulia Dewi

June 16, 2017   Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. Good morning. The Honorable all the lecturers. And all student that I proud of. First of all, let us pray toward gratitude for all the blessings which is given by Allah SWT. Let us convey blessings and greetings to our great prophet Muhammad SAW who had brought us out of the dark ages into the light of this era. Hopefully, we can be met with him in heaven. Amen Ladies and Gentlemen, In this occasion, I will deliver a speech entitled war against corruption. Nowadays, the word of corruption is already familiar to us. Literally, corruption is taking or stealing the rights that do not belong to its right by taking advantages secretly for their own personal interests. Ladies and Gentlemen, Corruption has become the biggest problem in our country, Indonesia, that needs immediate actions. Our country is weaken by it. It's like a virus which infects all sectors in the government; justice and civi